If you’re ever injured due to another’s negligence, it’s important that you hire a skilled lawyer to help you seek compensation for damages. For more information, call Shea Law Group at (773) 365-0040.
- Since your spinal cord is responsible for all the feeling in your body, spinal injuries are particularly serious. Learn more at PubMed Health.
- Are you unsure of how to prevent a dog bite? Keep you and your family safe with this guide from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- There are an estimates 4.7 million dog bites every year. For more dog bite statistics, check out this page from the American Humane Association.
- How well-trained is your dog? Teach your dog not to bite with this guide from the American Kennel Club.
- There are around 78.2 million owned dogs in the U.S. For more dog ownership statistics, head over to this page from the Humane Society of the United States.